I have fats on my nose that annoying me and makes it looks bigger, is there any medicine, creams that can help?! (photo)

When I press on my nose some small fats get out from it. I tried to take A "Netlook" Course for 5 months the fats have gonne but it back again, so I prefer to use creams. I have no fats on face or my body, and I am a sport man, Tall, 182 cm Weight 83 Kg Age 20

Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty

Based on your photos, I don't think nonsurgical rhinoplasty will make your nose appear more attractive because it can only add volume, so it will make your nose appear even larger. For you, rhinoplasty will be a better option to address the size and your other cosmetic concerns.