PRP angel for hair and dermmatch / mesotherapy , how long time period?

How soon after surgery PRP for hair I can wash the scalp and give dermmatch . And the same question about mesotherapy ( dermahelan HL ) - how long before/after PRP . I have lots of miniutarized hairs at all head . I would like everything to be maximally safe and that the treatment mesotherapy/prp did not fail , so can I do something else ?

How long until I can wash my hair?

We prefer you not to wash your head for 24-48 hours, so that the PRP can fully absorb into your scalp. If you're planning to do both Meso and PRP, I would wait 6 weeks in between them.

Dr. Horowitz

PRP for Hair Loss --- Combine with Injectable Progesterone Monthly

I find that PRP should be combined with progesterone for the best results.  You can wash your hair 24-48 hours later.  Best, Dr. Emer.

PRP and hair washing? ENGLEWOOD Cliffs New

The answer depends upon whether the PRP was injected or put on the skin after micro-needling. If it was after micro-needling, you need to wait 24 to 48 hours. If it was injected,you can wash the hair with warm water the same night and it will help with soreness. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

PRP and Hair Wash NYC

It is recommended that you wait until the next day to wash your hair after PRP.  That  gives the PRP enough time to penetrate and induce hair growth. Best, Dr. Green