What are the costs and treatments for regrowing pubic hair (landing strip/triangle) after laser hair removal?

I had a full Brazilian laser hair removal. But now I want to regrow just a little bit of hair on the pubis mound back, preferably a thin landing strip or triangle. Is this possible with a hair transplant and how much would this cost? I've heard of PRP therapy and Rogaine with microneedling, but can this be pinpointed to just a landing strip or would the whole bikini area grow back?

PRP or hair transplants

Rogaine is not promising solutions for hair regrowth on targeted spots, while PRP can be used in this case. Still, with PRP treatment it is hard to target the shape you want to obtain in the area. There are other promising solutions such as hair transplants, which would enable you to obtain your desired shape. Best of luck

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Getting Hair to Grow After Laser Hair Removal

I have tried Rogaine topically and PRP/progesterone injections for those who have had hair removal in the past. In some instances some of the hair has grown back. Cost will vary. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a hair loss expert for treatment options. Best, Dr. Emer

After laser hair removal, want some hair back

This is an unusual request. PRP would not be specific and would potentially grow hair back in a diffuse manner. Transplant would be the definitive and accurate way to get hair back in this area.

Steven F. Weiner, MD