What will happen if I don't have my invisalign braces for 2 days?

Hi, I'm currently away on holiday and have just lost the top of my brace. My top teeth are already quite straight (got invisaline mainly for bottom teeth) so not being dramatically moved and I had my brace on for 13 days prior to losing it. I unfortunately didn't bring my next set with me. I now won't have the brace for 48 hours! Is this going to move my teeth back? Any recommendations on what to do? Thanks

Two days with out Invisalign

If you don't have your Invisalign aligner , not wearing it for two days will not shift your teeth drastically. When you go home you should put it on and wear it few hours more for a week. Remember don't make it a habit out of that for not wearing it for few days just because it happened once.

Beverly Hills Orthodontist

Not wearing braces for 2 days

If you are unable to wear your invisalign for only 2 days it should not be much of an issue.  Make sure put your trays in as soon as you can.  You may need to wear them longer and if for some reason they are not fitting well you need to let your dentist know that there is a problem.  Good luck.  

Leonard Tau, DMD
Philadelphia Dentist