Facial fillers: How much is too much filler?

After fat loss i had a lot of filler put in , but i need to top up every 2/3 months with half syringe as it keep dissolving , i have it in my cheeks, chin and nose to mouth area , those areas still look flat after filler but i am too scared to have FT . Can someone please tell me if filler over time can make my face look worse if too much was put in over the years ? Many thanks

Facial fillers...to much?

Everyone needs a different amount for the desired result. it depends on what your desired look is and how much volume you have lost. it also depends on what type of product you are using - some last longer and provide more volume than others. I would recommend always seeing a board certified dermatologist or board certified facial plastic surgeon who has extensive experience in treating your particular problem and who can really discuss all the different types of products available! Hope this helps and good luck!

Fillers and the Amount Needed

Filler injections are an art and it really depends on how much filler and what facial structure and how much volume loss there is in a patient.  Without photos it is impossible to speculate but it sounds like you had a conservative amount of fillers injected.  Best, Dr. Green