How much fat, in litres or kilos, can be removed in one sitting of tumescent liposuction with local anasthetic, on the belly?

Later this year I`m having tumescent lipo with local anasthetic, on my belly only. This is ambulatory, walk-in walk-out. What is the most they could remove in that one session? How much fat can I expect to be removed? I am 186cm tall (6ft2) and weigh 92kg (203lb)

Tumescent liposuction

The amount of fat that is removed is dependent on how much fat you have to be removed. The surgeon will determine this at the time of surgery.

Needs evaluation

It is not just the fat that is removed, but what remains that gives you your final result.Reasonable results can be achieved with strictly local, tumescent anesthesia.
The results in cc of the aspirate vary with the person and can range from 500 to perhaps 1500 cc.

Fat removal

The amount of fat removed is based upon how much fat is available to be removed. Liposuction is not weight loss procedure, but does treat budges. During your consultation, your surgeon may be able to give you a better idea of how much fat could be removed in one session.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Fat removal on abdomen

It is impossible to say just by knowing your height and weight.  You would have to be seen in person,. and then it would only be a "guesstimate."

Liposuction

Usually, 500cc (1/2 a kilo) is the max under local as no IVs are used, etc. In larger cases, we recommend Twilgiht sleep/ anesthesia for patient comfort and completion of the procedure in one surgery.

An exam and consultation with a plastic surgeon is recommended to discuss your options and expectations.