What is the cost of botox per unit with a board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist in NYC?

Price of Botox

The price of Botox depends on many factors including the area placing the Botox, if additional Botox is needed is there a charge during follow-up and the experience of the injector performing the Botox.  Please consult an expert in Botox for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green

Price of Botox/Dysport

Thank you for your question.  The price varies based on the practitioner's experience and geographic location.  I do not charge by the unit, but by the number of areas injected.  I spend the same amount of time assessing and administering the injections, regardless of how much product is being used. I charge $600 for the first area and less for additional sites.  You are wise to seek a Board Certified Dermatologist to perform this treatment.

Feel free to contact my office if you have any additional questions.

Ariel Ostad MD PC 

Ariel Ostad, MD

Cost of Botox

The price of Botox varies by doctors office and geographic location.  We typically charge by the area, but breaking it down to a per unit cost would be about $12 to $15per unit.

Botox Prices

Thank you for your question. The price for Botox or any injectable or surgery will vary according to geographical location, surgeon and experience. Typically the price for Botox varies between $12 - $15. A consultation will be necessary to determine the number of units you require. This will determined by your plastic surgeon according to your muscle activity. Best of Luck to you.

Cost of Botox

In the Denver area, I charge $12 per unit for Botox and $11 per unit for Xeomin.  All injections are administered by myself, not by a nurse or PA.  I would expect that the price in NYC would be higher.  

Regards,

Dr. Ort

Richard Ort, MD
Lone Tree Dermatologic Surgeon

Botox

My office does not charge per unit. It charges per treated area as each area is different. Best of luck with your decision to move forward.

Botox pricing

Fees will vary based on geography and experience.  Botox pricing can be incredibly confusing because some physicians will dilute and use more units than others to achieve the same outcome.  In my practice, I consult first and can then determine the number of units and cost before the patient commits to treatment.  

Botox price

Thank you for your question Fml2016. Botox is a purified protein used to address wrinkles associated with facial expression. Pricing varies from region to region and from office to office. Such information is best obtained by contacting individual offices. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Alex Eshaghian, MD, PhD
Encino Physician

Botox

Hello and thank you for your question. Cost varies based on geographic region and surgeon expertise.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Cost of Botox per unit with a board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist in NYC

Thank you for sharing your question.  Though prices will vary based on specials for individual practices you can anticipate spending between $10 and $17/unit.  Hope this helps.