Why does my boob job look so natural? Is it a bad thing? (Photo)

I'm 19 years old, I was wearing a 36AA when I got them done last year & now I measure around a 32DDD. My boyfriend is always telling me that they didn't come out as good as my butt (I also got a BBL) and "that's the risk you run when you get plastic surgery." He makes me feel like I have a botched boob job, but I don't think they look BAD persay, they just hang very naturally. Is this bad? I have silicone round implants, I'm not sure of the CCs. Will I need to get a breast lift in a few years?

Breast Augmentation Results

Your photos show beautiful breast.  If your boyfriend complains about those breast, you need a new boyfriend.  Anyone would be thrilled to have your breast!

Outcome

If you are happy with your breasts, maybe you should question if your boyfriend is the right one for you, especially if he is critical about the way you look. It's a big pond out there, and there are a lot of fish.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Postoperative Breast augmentation

You look beautiful.  Your boyfriend should be more concerned about wjhats beyond the breast and not the implants.  Keep your sense of confidence!

Natural breast look a concern.

Patients seek breast augmentation to restore volume and projection that balances their figure. Since breasts are made up of soft fat as one gets older, the results will conform to the firmness of the tissues already there. We cannot make perfectly adolescent breasts that are tight high and firm.  Your self assessment is more important than that of your boyfriend.  A soft bouncy result is natural and real. A higher tighter look can be achieved if you pursue a lift or higher profile implants.  Your feelings of improvement and satisfaction trump any outside comments.

Donn Hickman, MD

Breast augmentation

The photos are not complete. They look fine from what I can see. If the breasts are hanging a bit, perhaps you need a lift?

Breast Implant Results

Natural Looking Breast Implants are often desirable.  However, each person has a different definition of what a natural-looking means. I always tell patients to look at many, many before and after images to be certain you and your plastic surgeon share similar opinions about what constitutes a beautiful and natural result

Michael Law, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation

Thanks for your question. Many patients seek and would be extremely satisfied with the natural, enhanced appearance of your breasts. There is nothing "wrong" with them... It all depends on what you enjoy personally. It seems your boyfriend has a different opinion, but if YOU are happy with your results you should leave it at that! Congrats you look great!

Breast Augmentation

I don't appreciate anything specifically wrong based on the one photo that you have shown.

To be sure, return to see your plastic surgeon or see two or more board-certified plastic surgeons in your area for a full and complete evaluation.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Most breast augmentation patients want the most natural-looking result possible.

Your result appears to be very good.
Most patients would be very happy with this outcome; you look natural because your result isn't 'overtight' - the way many breast augmentations appear after starting with an A cup.

Breast augment results

I don't know anything about the dynamic of your relationship with your boyfriend but would have to question why he is putting you down. Your breasts are fine. I do not think you are wearing the right bra. If you started as a 34 and had an augment, you should be in a 36. You are not a DDD cup.  Hanging naturally is perfectly fine.  A large augment always raises the question of whether you will need a lift down the road but you don't need one now.