How soon after a microdermbrasion facial can I have botox injections?

Botox After Microdermabrasion

Thank you for you inquiry. You can have Botox or Dysport treatments anytime after microdermabrasion but never before. Following Botox treatments it is advised to avoid rubbing the area that was treated so as to keep the toxin in place. If it migrates to another area, you will have to have the treatment redone. Normally, patients do not report any migration.

Microdermabrasion and Botox

You can have Botox injections right after having a Microdermabrasion, even on the same day! After having Botox, it is recommended to not lay down, rub the area injected, or exercise for 4-6 hours.

Best of luck to you!

#botoxandfacials   #botoxconcerns   #dysport

Botox and facial

If it was just a microdermabrasion,. then you probably can have Botox at anytime after the procedure.  If you feel more comfortable then wait a few days.

Facials and Botox

You can get Botox injected after your facial, even on the same day if you want. After you get Botox, you shouldn't have your face rubbed, exercise, or lay down for 4-6 hours. 

I hope this answers your question.

#botoxandfacials   #microdermabrasion  #facials

Microdermabrasion and Botox

Thank you for your question.  You can have the Botox anytime after the microdermabrasionon, even on the same day, if you like.  Best wishes! 

Botox and Microderm

You can have the Microderm and the Botox done during the same visit. The Botox will help with your wrinkles and the Microderm will help polish the skin. Be Well, Dr. M

Jared Mallalieu, DO
Annapolis General Surgeon

It's Fine To Do Botox Immediately After Microdermabrasion

There really is no problem in getting Botox injected during the same treatment session immediately following microdermabrasion.

That however begs the separate question of whether microdermabrasion is of any real, significant value in and of itself. The benefits of microdermabrasion, a technnique that at one time was appropriately referred to as epidermabrasion, amount to little more than what may be achieved from a vigorous scrubbing with a Buf Puf, Loofah, or even a washcloth. So, I would not rely upon any more than I would upon using exfoliating soaps to achieve significant facial improvement, other than perhaps a nice sheen to the skin. In fact, overscrubbing and rubbing may even aggravate a number of problems, including underlying acne, rosacea and dry skin to name just a few.

Good luck to you

Nelson Lee Novick, MD

Botox

There is no need to wait -- I would do it on you the same day. Microdermabrasion should have nothing to do with botox injections.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Microdermabrasion and Botox

You can have Botox the same day as the microdermabrasion or chemical peel.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Botox after dermabrasion

You can have #Botox the day after. Some would do it the same day and there is no problem with that. 

Best
Dr H Karamanoukian
#RealSelf100 Member