I had 700cc high profile round mentor silicon implants 2 weeks ago. Are they recovering normally?

I was very close to flat chested, but I body build so I had quite a bit of muscle tissue. As mentioned I had 700 cc high profile implants and it's been 2 weeks and they look SO strange to me! I'd just like to know if they look "normal" for being 2 weeks post op? I'm 5'8" 130lbs and the breasts are really important to maintain my femininity so I'm a bit worried. 

Thank you for your question and photos. Your results look good. Your also very early in your recovery from breast implant surgery. Over the next few weeks your breasts will soften and change. Final results take 3-6 months. Discuss your concerns with your surgeon and follow his instructions. Best Wishes

Looks good

When implants are first inserted, they sit high up because your tissues are tight and gravity hasn't taken effect. Over time, natural tissue expansion occurs to allow the implants to fall into place. By this time, your breasts will have taken on a more natural contour, where the lower breasts become softer and rounder. Please wait at least four months for this to happen.This process tends to occur sooner in one breast than the other, so don't be alarmed if you find that your left drops before the right or vice versa.

Still early

Your implants haven't dropped yet, being just 2 weeks after surgery. Wait 3-4 months and then judge your results. You'll notice that your implants drop over this time for a more natural shape.

2 weeks postop

You are only 2 weeks postop and have a long way to go with healing. Typically it takes 3 months for implants to settle and swelling to subside. Continue to follow advise from your plastic surgeon. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Post-op with 700 cc implants

At two weeks it is too early to tell with the implants commonly being high at first. You will need to give them a few months to settle. If concerned, touch base with your surgeon.

2 weeks out from breat augmentation.

Hi, you are still in the early stages of recovery and your implants will settle down more once the swelling goes down.  Continue following the instructions of your plastic surgeon.

Anh Lee, MD
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation healing

Really large implants under the muscle are going to take longer to settle than just 2 weeks. You probably still have some muscle spasm, and more muscle tone due to your body building. Follow with your surgeon.

Everything looks normal

Dear Parisjaberi:  Two weeks postop is not a lot of time.  You had very large implants placed beneath your muscle.  Your breasts look just as they should at this point.  They will continue to drop and settle in over time.  Expect them to look much more normal as this occurs.  Try to be patient!

Best of luck to you!

G. Robert Meger MD

G. Robert Meger, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon