How much for Bellafill for rolling acne scars?

Bellafill for rolling acne scars

One syringe of Bellafill covers a lot of territory for acne scars.  Plan on one syringe or less each visit.  Each area is initially subcised with the needle to break up the tethering below the scar and then a droplet of Bellafill is injected to raise the depressed area.  We then let the Bellafill do its magic and wait for at least two months to determine the need for further injections. 

Los Gatos Dermatologic Surgeon

Bellafill Amount for Scar Correction

Approximately 0.1-0.2 cc of product is used for each scar so the majority of my patients start with 1-2 syringes.  A second treatmetn maybe needed.  I wait about 3 months to reinject.  Find someone with experience to discuss further.  Good luck!

Hannah Vargas, MD
Kansas City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Bellafill pricing for acne scar correction

Bellafill syringes are filled to 0.8cc with a recommended treatment of 0.1cc per scar, however, the severity, number and location of scars will determine how much actual product is needed. A secondary treatment may be required. Some practices charge per syringe and some have a flat procedure fee. I offer a comprehensive acne scar correction package, combining both Bellafill and laser treatments to deliver optimal results. It is important to discuss all options at the time of your consultation and ensure your provider has experience with long-term dermal filler treatments.

Louis P. Bucky, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Removing Bellafill from the face

We continue to see complications associated with Bellafill. Our office specializes in the surgical removal of this filler from the face. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Bellafill is $1000 per syringe.

Belafill is $1000 per syringe and often a few syringes are needed depending on the size and shape and number of scars treated with subcision and bellafill.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Bellafill for Acne Scarring

Bellafill comes in syringes that have 0.8 cc.  Generally, each acne scar needs about 0.1 cc to get a reasonable result.  So how much each person would need really depends upon how many scars you need treated and how big or deep those scars are.

I will say that many of the acne scar patients I have treated have have been thrilled with the results.  Many have had multiple other treatments and they say that Bellafill was by far the most effective.

I hope that helps.

Best regards.

Brian Windle, MD
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon