How can I fix my right nipple? (photos)

Before surgery I had nipple piercings , they were even. The day after surgery I mentioned to my Dr that my spacer looked crooked. He assured me it was just swelling and it would straighten out. Well here we are 3 weeks later and it's crooked still! after he told me I could put my jewelry back in , it's even more noticeable. At first I was worried about my incisions but they're healing great. Very smooth and neat. and I would hate to have to surgery AGAIN for him to correct the problem .

Wait to recover more

At 3 weeks you’re still recovering from your surgery. Please wait until about 3-4 months after your surgery to discuss your results with your surgeon. It usually takes this amount of time for the breasts to even out and assume a more natural shape.

Let it Heal, Time will help

I agree with removing the piercing.  The nipple ring is a foreign body which can increase bacteria and risk for infection in the areola.   The scars may heal just fine with time.  In very pigmented or black skin color, the scars and skin may be more prone to noticeable scars.   Time will help.  I would recommend upwards of a year before considering surgical revision.  Consider silicone patching or steroids if a keloid type scar forms (which is unlikely).

David S. Goldberg, MD
Monterey Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetric nipple piercing following mastopexy

The simplest option would be to remove the piercing, let it heal in, and then pierce again. I think repeating the mastopexy would be the more complicated option.

NIpple position

The areola when sewn along the border during a circumareola lift can sometimes be twisted a bit.  While this may be a bit related to swelling it might nor be.  Best of luck.

Nipple concern

Hello, it looks like you are in very early days of wound healing so it is possibly the nipple appearance will change over several months.  This can be filled along with your surgeon.