Should I worry about this new mole I found on my body that is a different color than other moles on my body? (Photo)

It is dark red raised from my skin and has a red ring around it. Should I go to the doctors office for this?

Mole removal options for biopsy

Moles that are particular or morphologically different than others on your skin should be evaluated for a biopsy. Many of these moles are benign, but it is best to be safe. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Changing color in moles

If your mole has changed in size or color you should absolutely have the mole examined by a board certified dermatologist with experience in skin cancer.  It is better to be on the safe side especially if you see that the mole had changed.