What does it mean when breasts are flaccid?

This is something I have seen while looking up breast reduction and saggy breasts but am kind of confused about it since I've never heard of breast being referred to as flaccid.

Flaccid breasts

Hi and thanks for the question. Flaccid, in terms of breasts, means saggy or ptotic.Best, Glenn Vallecillos, MD, FACS

Thank you for the question. Semantics can be confusing. "Flaccid" is not a commonly utilized term; it means "loose", "drooping"  or medically speaking "ptotic".  If you are considering breast surgery, key will be: careful selection of your plastic surgeon. Make sure that he/she is a board certified plastic surgeon who can demonstrate lots of examples, achieving the times of outcomes you would be pleased with. Then, learn about the pros/cons associated with surgery and communicate your goals carefully as well. You may find the attached link helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.

Breast Implants/Breast Reduction/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question. Without pictures, difficult to comment.  However, it probably means your breasts are ptotic and that you benefit from a breast lift. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon