Can you get good results using Thermitight on the bottom of buttocks to tighten it and get a slight lift?

What does thermi tight do? Can it tighten the bottom of the buttocks?

Hi Dks622,

Thank you for your question. It certainly is possible to get a good result with thermitight in just about any area with the thermitight. I would recommend getting an in person consultation to see what your best options are as you may require cellfina and thermitight with possible fat grafting to get the best possible outcome. Good luck.

All the best

Carlos Mata MD, MBA, FACS

Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Lifting the Butt with VASER, ThermiRF, ultrasound

For the best lift, I recommend a combination using ThermiRF. I use VASER liposuction with ThermiRF, ultrasound and fat grafting in order to get the most fat removal, skin tightening and lift. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a body contouring expert. Sometimes adding sculptra helps as well in combination with above.  Best, Dr. Emer