Can you get good results using Thermitight on the bottom of buttocks to tighten it and get a slight lift?

ThermiTight is certainly the best nonsurgical treatment to tighten the buttocks and virtually anywhere you have skin. The tightening effect is limited, however. In cases where there is lots of loose skin, the skin will also be tightened, but possibly not as much as you might want. You should consult a PS who does this procedure frequently to get a professional opinion to see if the ThermiTight would meet your goals.

The ThermiTight tightens skin in the neck, arms, legs reducing cellulite, and even elevates saggy breasts, and in the form of The ThermiVA, tightens the vaginal and surrounding areas.

Thank you for your question and best wishes for the holidays.

Savannah Plastic Surgeon

What does thermi tight do? Can it tighten the bottom of the buttocks?

Hi Dks622,

Thank you for your question. It certainly is possible to get a good result with thermitight in just about any area with the thermitight. I would recommend getting an in person consultation to see what your best options are as you may require cellfina and thermitight with possible fat grafting to get the best possible outcome. Good luck.

All the best

Carlos Mata MD, MBA, FACS

Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Carlos Mata, MD, MBA, FACS

ThermiTight Results

In my experience Thermitight on the outer portion of the buttocks does a good job of tightening the skin and smoothing the depressions and contours. The amount of lift does not seem great and I would recommend that you be evaluated, see photographs of similar patients’ results to help you have realistic expectations.

Dean L. Johnston, MD

Good Results With ThermiTight on Buttocks – Thermi Can Tighten and Lift Butt

ThermiTight and Thermi250 can be used to tighten and lift the skin almost anywhere on the body. I have used it on the buttocks with good results, sometimes combined with filler like Sculptra for extra volume and lift.

Thermi uses radiofrequency (RF) energy to heat and contract your skin. The heat generated also stimulates the skin to produce more collagen and elastin – two components of skin that give it elasticity and strength. Another modality, Ulthera, uses ultrasound energy to heat and tighten the skin.

In addition, if you have cellulite you might also need treatment with Cellfina, an excellent treatment with long term results. Please consult a board-certified dermatologist experienced with many devices to find out if you are a candidate for skin tightening, volume, Cellfina or a combination treatment.

Kimberly Butterwick, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Lifting the Butt with VASER, ThermiRF, ultrasound

For the best lift, I recommend a combination using ThermiRF. I use VASER liposuction with ThermiRF, ultrasound and fat grafting in order to get the most fat removal, skin tightening and lift. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a body contouring expert. Sometimes adding sculptra helps as well in combination with above.  Best, Dr. Emer