Significant build up of fibrosis after stomach lipo. Will lymphatic drainage massage help?
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 3
Post Liposuction Irregularities, Swelling -- Try Massage, Exilis Ultra/Cellutone or Venus Legacy With Your Compression
Massage after liposuction
Liposuction - will massage help
- If your liposuction was done in the past few weeks, swelling and firmness is completely normal.
- It will take about 6 weeks to improve, 6 months to subside.
- There is no proof that massage helps after liposuction -
- Some patients find massage of various kinds, including deep tissue (often painful) massage does help them.
- So it is really is a personal decision, not a medical one -
- You might try a massage at a less expensive place - often Korean masseuses are exceptionally good and usually reasonably priced.
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.