Significant build up of fibrosis after stomach lipo. Will lymphatic drainage massage help?
Doctor Answers 3
Post Liposuction Irregularities, Swelling -- Try Massage, Exilis Ultra/Cellutone or Venus Legacy With Your Compression
Massage after liposuction
Liposuction - will massage help
- If your liposuction was done in the past few weeks, swelling and firmness is completely normal.
- It will take about 6 weeks to improve, 6 months to subside.
- There is no proof that massage helps after liposuction -
- Some patients find massage of various kinds, including deep tissue (often painful) massage does help them.
- So it is really is a personal decision, not a medical one -
- You might try a massage at a less expensive place - often Korean masseuses are exceptionally good and usually reasonably priced.
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.