Why my legs and hands are so skinny? Other parts in body are normal. (photo)

My hands and legs were so skinny.After went to gym it became normal except for the bones(example my fingers are so skinny , ankle,bottom of legs are so skinny)and my wrist and ankle are not having minimum muscle.Looking very old.Iin my family member's all of other having normal bones,..my body condition and every thing is normal except this problem( in my child wood i didn't have healthy food)...is any chance to get normal bones by doing any exercises or medicines. Kindly help me

Small Bones?

Thank you for your questions and photos!  I Suggest you seek a board certified plastic surgeon who you can have a consultation with.  Best of luck!
Dr Dhaval PatelDouble Board Certified Plastic SurgeonChicago Hoffman EstatesOak Brook

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Genetically smalled boned

It appears that you have genetically smaller bones than the average person.  See your regular doctor to make certain that you do not have a medical condition.

Otherwise, continue working out at the gym to add muscle mass which can camouflage smaller bones.

To be sure, see your regular doctor and two or more board certified and experienced plastic surgeons in your area for a full and complete evaluation.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Skinny hands

Since your legs responded to exercise, it suggests your muscles are adequate.
Your thin bones may be genetic or from a mineral deficiency.
See your regular doctor for Vitamin D and bone density testing.
There are medications to replace thinned bone.