Do you think my Capsular Contracture will get worse if it gets significantly better when I have heat packs and massage? (photos)

My dr. dx'd me with cc on my L breast 3 weeks ago I am 3 months p/o it gets firmer throughout the day at work and has not risen or changed it's location I can just feel the capsule around the implant with some small ridges in the scar tissue...I massage aggressively day and night and apply heat and since I am a PT I do ultra sound. With your clinical experience do you think I can avoid the CC from getting worse since it softens when I heat and massage ? Will it effect the dropping process?

Do you think my Capsular Contracture will get worse if it gets significantly better when I have heat packs and massage?

Keep massaging daily or more until 3 more months have pasted. Than see a few in person surgeons for their opinions. 

Do you think my Capsular Contracture will get worse

From the photos it is not possible to determine the degree of CC. You might want to speak with your surgeon about taking Accolate as it works very well to soften early CCs and has been used successfully for years.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Will heat and massage improve a capsular contraction

You have a beautiful result from your breast augmentation and to 3 months your breast may continue to drop.  If you do have a capsular contraction on one side that may in fact interfere with the dropping of your breast on that side.  If you have a true capsular contraction most of them continue to increase in spite of massage and other nonsurgical treatments.  However if you feel that your getting improvement with heat, massage and ultrasound by all means keep doing it as long as her plastic surgeon approves.

CC

It depends on what caused it, if you had a bleed you may be ok if it was an infection and that was not cleared surgically it will likely get worse. There are medications you can take now as well to help