My breasts are too lose and soft, how can i make it harder and tighter?

How to make my breasts harder?

Breast firmness

If you are talking about after a breast augmentation, loose and soft is a good thing, hard is not good. I suggest you speak to your surgeon if you have any other concerns. 

Increasing firmness of breasts

This is a good question and there are a couple of potential solutions. A surgeon can either tighten up your breast tissue, or insert an implant to increase the volume of your breast tissue.

It is also possible for both of these procedures to be performed together to give you a more dramatic improvement, in which case an implant is used to increase the volume and the skin is then tightened up with the implant in place.

I’m afraid at the moment I am not aware of any procedure other than surgery that will help you with this.

Increasing Breast Firmness and Tightness

To increase firmness or tightness of the breast requires either removing some of the loose skin with a breast lift or restoring / adding volume with breast implants, or possibly both. The decision between a breast lift, breast augmentation, or a combination requires careful discussion with your plastic surgeon based on your individual needs and goals. There often not one "right" answer, and there is no replacement for a personal consultation and experienced opinion of your consultant. 

Cory Goldberg, MD

Breast Firmness

It's not unusual for women to want breasts that have a firm consistency. This consistency is related to the ratio of breast tissue to breast skin. When the skin envelope is tight, the breasts tend to be firm and in some cases, hard. When the skin envelope is loose, the breasts tend to be soft and in some cases, saggy.

Breast firmness can be modified in two ways. These include increasing breast volume or tightening the breast skin envelope. This requires a breast lift, breast augmentation or both.

Without pictures or a physical examination, it's impossible to know which option is best for you. It's, therefore, important to consult a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in this area. This surgeon should be able to determine which option is most likely to make your breasts more firm.

How to correct loose and soft breasts.

Thank you for your question.  If you currently have implants, it is important to note that your implants are not supposed to be hard once you have fully recovered from surgery.If you have not had any breast related procedures, either a breast lift or breast implants might be a good option for you to increase the firmness and correct the droop of ones breasts.  On some occasions, a breast lift and breast implants are both warranted to remove some of the loose skin and provide you with additional volume and fullness.  I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon who is well-experienced in these procedures because without seeing you for a consultation it is impossible to determine what option would be best for your specific case.  The decision as to what procedure(s) are right for you can only be determined after a personal consultation where your cosmetic goals, pre-op baseline, and needs are discussed and assessed by a board-certified plastic surgeon.  I hope you find this helpful and best of luck!

Making soft breast tissue firm again

This is an excellent question and one that is often poorly understood and answered. 
The consistency of a persons breast tissue can not change. Soft breast tissue will always be soft breast tissue.

With a breast lift, the surgeon can only redistribute and re-shape your existing breast tissue including removing excess skin. However, once the swelling settles down the "feel" of your breast tissues will be the same.

If an implant is used then firmness is added deep to your breast tissue and this will add firmness to your breast mound. However, your existing breast tissue is going to just sit on top of the implant and will feel just as loose and soft as it did prior to surgery. There are no surgical tricks to change the consistency of you breasts.

Eddy Dona, MBBS, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Surgery for loose and soft breasts

Without a breast lift or implants, firming up your breasts would be difficult because there's nothing that can add density or tighten the tissues effectively.  

Ronald Levine, MD

Breast surgery

A breast lift can make the breasts firmer. Depending on how "loose and soft" they are, you may also benefit from breast augmentation alone to make them firmer.

Mini Ultimate Breast Lift(TM) & Ultimate Breast Lift(TM)

Unfortunately, you have not provided any photographs or told us your breast size. However, there are 2 techniques I use, which routinely tightens the breasts making them firmer. For small breasted women less than a size C, I recommend a technique called The Mini Ultimate Breast LiftTM. Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. Excess skin is removed, the skin envelope is tightened and the breast is firmer from internal support. For women who are larger, I recommend a technique called The Ultimate Breast LiftTM. This technique uses a circumareola and inframammary incision to excise excess skin, reshape the breast creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. The excess skin is used to make an internal cone, which is supported by the underlying muscle and the breast is firmer. Both techniques avoid the ugly vertical scars of the lollipop or boat anchor shaped incisions, maintains nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Usually breast implants are required to make the breast firmer and harder

Thank you for your question.  It is quite common for breasts to become loose and less firm after weight loss or pregnancy.

In my experience a breast lift alone although it can change nipple position does not firm the breast and even after a breast lift the breasts still look jiggly and soft.

In my experience breast implants are the only way to make the breast firmer and harder.