I'm 18 years old but my breasts are very small. I'm worried about it. Tell me what I should do to make them large

M much worried about it .. I have did massage but there is no effect ...

Find a plastic surgeon you can trust

At 18 years of age, it is possible but not likely that you'll have much more breast development. Although numerous products are advertised to enlarge the breasts (including pills and various devices), only a breast augmentation surgery will result in a significant size increase. The most important step would be to meet with a board-certified plastic surgeon whom you trust, who can then guide you. If you attend a consultation, and don't feel that you trust or see eye-to-eye with the surgeon, then attend more consultations. Good luck!

18 years old and worried

If you are concerned about your breast size and would like them to be larger, then a breast augmentation might be your best option.

I would suggest you seek a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to have an exam and discuss your options. 

Of note, because of your age, only saline implants would be FDA approved for you. 

Good luck to you!

Define your goals

The only reliable way to increase the size of the breast is with breast augmentation surgery.  This will be up to you, however.

Only breast augmentation can enlarged small breasts.

There is no nonsurgical method to in large breasts. Massage has no benefit. For those interested in breast augmentation is extremely safe and reliable operation.

I'm 18 years old but my breasts are very small. I'm worried about it.

While there is much variation in breast shape and size, both between different ethnicity and different individuals, the constant focus in the media on models with figures that have become perceived as perfect and normal, has led many women to feel very self conscious about the appearance of their bodies. If you are unhappy and or concerned with the size of your breasts you may want to consider Breast Augmentation surgery, it is the surgical placement of breast implants under a woman's breasts. Please seek an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

18-Year-Old Worried about Small Breasts

Small breasts are normal, but they can have a significant impact on a woman's ability to find clothing, bras, and bathing suits. Women seeking breast augmentation have told me they feel like a boy, and they just want to wear summer dresses and feel more feminine. 

If you are concerned enough about the size of your breasts that you would consider a breast augmentation, consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon. Non-surgical options tend to be ineffective or, at best, subtle and temporary.

All the best.

Heather J. Furnas, MD
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

Breast Enhancement

I recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options related to breast augmentation.

Jeremy A. Benedetti, MD
Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon

Larger breasts

The only effective thing you can do is arrange a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. There are no non-surgical options to increase breast size. A surgeon can review all the possibilities with you.

All the best. 

18 yo breast aug

At your age you can only get saline implants, which are fine. I highly recommend placement under the muscle. Go to a board-certified plastic surgeon. 

Christopher Kelly, MD
Aventura Plastic Surgeon

Small breasts

There are no exercises or supplements that you can take to increase your breast size.  Breast enhancement using implants or fat transfer are the best options.  At 18 you are able to get saline implants, but there is much to learn about breast augmentation before you can know if it's right for you.  I encourage you to do research to learn about the procedure and if you are still feeling that it is something that you want to pursue, make an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.  She can further share the risks and benefits of the surgery, as well as determine if you are a good candidate.  Best of luck.

Camille Cash, MD