Thermage? Vanquish and Exilis? (Photo)

I am 41 and have dimpling fat on my butt and thighs. I exercise and still nothing. I tried slim lipo and the doctor made a mistake with my buttocks so now I have two ends to my rear. Here is my question. I'm researching several non surgical methods, thermage, vanquish and exilis. The result I'm looking for is to tighten the skin and rid myself of the cellulite. Which procedure would be recommended? Thermage alone or vanquish and exilis?

Lower legs and Best Treatment

Thank your for providing photos.  It looks like a combination of Coolsculpting and Thermage will best help this treated area.  I would first have you do the special applicator for the legs and the following week treat you with the Thermage to tighten up the skin in that area.  It will take several months to see the results.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with experience with these treatments for the best cosmetic results.