Can Thermage done on top of the eye brows cause hair loss?

I had Thermage today and apart from other issues that are making me think they did not do it properly, they did the pulses directly on top of my eye brows. Can this cause hair loss. I'm a little worried. From what I read they were supposed to only go up to the eye brows.

Thermage and hair loss

Thermage does not cause hair loss and is an amazing treatment for skin tightening.  Thermage is often used in the upper forehead and eyebrow area to help give a brow lift.  Best, Dr. Green

Thermage and Hair Loss

Thank you for your question. There are no RF only based hair removal systems I know about. RF does cause heat, which can damage some tissue. I can't say there will be no damage, but there should be minimal damage. Fortunately, the eyebrows are a unique area in that the hair in the anogen phase is a very low percent so long term hair loss should be minimal if at all. I hope this helps!

Thermage Doesn't Cause Hair Loss

However, all of my patients who do thermage take oral viviscal and get injectable PRP/progestorone to their eyebrow hair and use latisse on their eye lashes and eyebrows.  Best, Dr. Emer.