How much would it cost to get stretched ears fixed in Canada, Ontario?
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 3
Earlobe repair in Los Angeles
Earlobe repair for gauges requires expertise and attention to detail. I use a flap technique to restore earlobe contour.
Cost of gauged earlobe repair #earlobe repair
- The cost of earlobe repair will differ from plastic surgeon to plastic surgeon and may also differ depending on location.
- In Seattle, for large gauged earlobe repair, we typically charge around $850/earlobe.
- I do understand that cost is important, but perhaps an equally important question to ask: how will your earlobes look after repair?
- Definitely make sure you seek out a plastic surgeon who has experience closing stretched/gauged earlobes. These repairs are different then closing a simple torn earlobe piercing.
- With a gauged earlobe, a lot of the excess skin must be discarded, and oftentimes skin excision must be performed in both the horizontal direction (to shorten the lobe) and the vertical direction to narrow the lobe.
- If this technique is not used you run the risk of having an unnaturally long or pointy earlobe.
How much would it cost to get stretched ears fixed
Thank you for the question.
The repair of the stretched ear lobe is a great procedure that can restore the ear lobe to a “normal” appearance". Care must be taken during this procedure to avoid reducing the size of the air and/or creating a notch/ depressed appearance in the area of the rim of the ear lobe. It is usually done under local anesthesia with very high patient satisfaction rates. Re piercing can be done, preferably in a spot away from the scar line, a few months down the line. Costs vary from practice to practice (500-$1000 in our practice).
I hope this, and the attached link, helps.
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.