How much would it cost to get stretched ears fixed in Canada, Ontario?

When i was in my early teens i wanted to stretch my ears but i did it way to fast and basically ruined my ears. Blew them out, i am between size 5/8 and 3/4. They look bad, terrible, and for my new job i need to take them out so they look even worse. I would like to get them completely fixed so that in the far future i could possibly just have an earing or maybe stretch them professionally. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you :)

Cost of gauged earlobe repair #earlobe repair

• The cost of earlobe repair will differ from plastic surgeon to plastic surgeon and may also differ depending on location.
  • In Seattle, for large gauged earlobe repair, we typically charge around $850/earlobe.
  • I do understand that cost is important, but perhaps an equally important question to ask: how will your earlobes look after repair?
  • Definitely make sure you seek out a plastic surgeon who has experience closing stretched/gauged earlobes.  These repairs are different then closing a simple torn earlobe piercing.
  • With a gauged earlobe, a lot of the excess skin must be discarded, and oftentimes skin excision must be performed in both the horizontal direction (to shorten the lobe) and the vertical direction to narrow the lobe.
  • If this technique is not used you run the risk of having an unnaturally long or pointy earlobe.

How much would it cost to get stretched ears fixed

The repair of the stretched ear lobe is a great procedure that can restore the ear lobe to a “normal” appearance". Care must be taken during this procedure to avoid reducing the size of the air and/or creating a notch/ depressed appearance in the area of the rim of the ear lobe. It is usually done under local anesthesia with very high patient satisfaction rates. Re piercing can be done, preferably in a spot away from the scar line, a few months down the line. Costs vary from practice to practice (500-$1000 in our practice).
I hope this, and the attached link, helps.