Could I have damaged my week-old gum graft?

I had a gum graft done a week ago. The "bandaid" fell off 5 days later. I was brushing my teeth last night and accidentally hit the site of the gum graft with the hard part of my tooth brush. There was quite a bit of bleeding but it stopped shortly after. There is now what looks like a blood clot under the graft and I'm worried I may have detached it.

Gum graft

gum graft success is based on blood supply to the graft. If the graft moves around most likely it will not survive. Hopefully one time hitting the area did not cause any damage. The blood clot will fall out on its own Try to avoid brushing the site and chewing on the site until you have clear instructions by your surgeon. 

Toronto Periodontist