I have had a mole on eyebrow removed twice and it grew back. How can I treat permanently? (photos)

i have a mole on my eyebrow , i have them removed twice when i was 11 and 12 , but it kept growing back and growing bigger. should i be concern it kept growing back and growing bigger ? im 24 now and i really want it to removed again but dont want to waste a trip if it will be growing back again. any chance that if i remove them it will be growing again? i also have this mole on top of my head , is it possible to remove them together , will it affect my hair ?

Mole removal on eyebrow areas

Moles can be removed in two basic ways . One is shave removal and carries risk of regrowth and one is excision with sutures and usually removes entire mole and its cells definitively. Seeing a dermatologist / procedural dermatologist who has training in cosmetic plastic surgery will be very helpful in optimizing your cosmetic outcome while removing the mole in its entirety. 

Mole removal on eyebrow areas

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Mole

The moles can be removed under local anesthesia. Excision will leave a scar behind, but will remove the mole completely. If you accept the fact that you will have a scar then remove it by excision.

Mole