Are all Forever Young BBL devices the same?

I ask this question because the pricings are different from one clinic to another, I just want to make sure they are all the same and same technique for this bbl?

Forever Young BBL

There are two types of BBL. BBL for coloration of discoloration like browns and rosacea. It is recommended to do the treat every 3-4 months until you are satisfied with your skin. Then a maintenance treatment for every 6 months(Forever Young BBL). BBL has anti-aging properties i where you will see results in the long run. Each skin care center has their own pricing and method of doing BBL. The next time that you book for a consultation, ask to see their before and after photos, if they offer package deals, or how many passes they do. I hope you find someone that will give you the best results. 

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Forever Young BBL

Intense Pulsed Light or IPL is the general technology. The Forever Young BBL is a specific treatment protocol using the Sciton Broad Band Light device.  No, they are not all the same.

To be sure, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have these treatments.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS