Could a sciton erbium laser fix these progressive under eye wrinkles? Is it a permanent fix? (Photo)

I have (although ugly) photos here for you to look at the progressively worsening under eye wrinkles I'm getting. I'm 21, they age me almost five years in person! The doctor I contacted said she prefers a sciton erbium laser and wants to do a 10 micron peel, with the possibility of doing more than one treatment going forward. Will this fix it? Also, is this a permanent fix or something that will wear off in a couple years and look worse? Thank you!

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags -- Restylane or Belotero, Laser C02/Erbium Resurfacing, Microneedling, Viva/Intensif, Fraxel

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Lasers in combination with microneedling/PRP, peels, and skin care all do great to treat fine lines under the eyes.  Best, Dr. Emer.