Profractional and MLP 3 months ago. (photos)

I had Sciton MLP they said the depth was 10 and I receive ProFractional upper lip, chin, sides of mouth and cheeks. Basically the lower part of my face. I still have the grid pattern on those areas. Wondering what my options are to lessen these.

Grid pattern remains after MLP

It is difficult to tell from the picture but it appears as if it is fine acneiform scarring.  A MLP as well as profractional resurfacing can help this but 10um seems a little to superficial to achieve a significant effect.  Full changes can take several months but I suspect that you will need additional treatment(s).

Worcester Dermatologic Surgeon

Post op MLP/Profx

Thank you for your question. It can take up to 6 months before the grid pattern is gone. There is not really anything you can do to speed that process up. The main thing is to stay out of the sun and moisturize. Good luck.

Francis Johns, MD
Greensburg Plastic Surgeon