Question about Fascia after liposuction.

Is it safe to use the FasciaBlaster 2 months post bbl with lipo on the stomach and flanks? What happens if I break up my fascia 8 weeks post opp?

Post Liposuction Irregularities, Swelling -- Try Massage, Exilis Ultra/Cellutone or Venus Legacy With Your Compression

In my practice we have patients do lymphatic massage immedaitely post treatment there is no reason why you shouldn't be able to you external devices. I suggest you speak to your physician.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Liposuction - can I use the fascia blaster?

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.
  • Your 'fascia blaster' looks as though it will work as a massage instrument.
  • I suggest you ask your own plastic surgeon about using it -
  • It is likely to do you no harm but it doesn't look comfortable and may cause more swelling.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS