Can you use the Ashley black fascia blaster 6 mos post op Brazilian butt lift?

This device is said to smooth cellulite can it be used 6 mos post op Brazilian butt lift to buttocks with cellulite

I would recommend that you follow a healthy, balanced lifestyle through diet and exercise. Exercise can reduce the appearance of cellulite as well as increase the gluteal muscles giving you a rounder, firmer buttocks. Another option would be to choose Cellulaze to target and reduce the cellulite. Cellulaze works by leveling out bumps of fat to give a smoother appearance, treats dimples by releasing the bands that pull down on the skin and stimulates collagen production. I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who offers this procedure to see if you are a good candidate for it. Best of luck in your endeavors.

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite reduction

Cellulite is a phenomenon that occurs due to microscopic structures under the service of the skin, tiny ligaments and attachments and globules of fat.  Any device such as a binder or compression garment etc. that claims
to be able to affect this is a scam that is trying to take your hard-earned dollars!  Don't be fooled!

Dr. Subbio
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Newtown Square/Philadelphia, PA

Christian Subbio, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite and BBL

I know of no really great machine or device that can improve cellulite to my satisfaction.  I do not know what this device you mention achieves the goal of reducing cellulite.