I have a weird forehead. It looks like I have mini devil horns. Is there a procedure that can fix that? (Photo)

Forehead Horns

You have the classic forehead horns which are outcropping of bone growths that occur in a paired fashion in the upper forehead. These can be reduced by a burring reduction technique. They are a not uncommon aesthetic forehead deformity

Improving Forehead Contour

These irregularities are probably caused by excessive bone growth in these location which can be confirmed with a simple x-ray. If there is increased thickness of the bone it can be removes with a diamond burr after a small incision in the hair. I have done many similar procedures over the past 25+ years.

Forehead bumps?

these  can be removed if the bone in this area is sick enough. This is done through a hairline incision. You would need to have x-rays of your forehead first to determine the thickness of the bone. This is a procedure that I have done for many patients using the Irregular Trichophytic Incision we developed so no scar is seen. See a very experienced surgeon for this.