Is there any way for me to get more of a rounded and feminine forehead?

I know this seems like a strange question to ask, but I feel that my forehead in comparison to the rest of my face is receding. I have always had a problem with my profile and thought it was because of my nose, but the more I look at it, I realize I think it is because I have a convex face shape. I'm not sure what could be done about this, but if there are any suggestions as to what I could do that would be great.

Forehead Augmentation

You are referring to forehead augmentation to create a rounder and more convex forehead. This can be done using either intraoperatively applied bone cements or a ore made custom forehead implant made from a 3D CT scan.

Receding forehead

Many times I receding forehead can be corrected with hair transplant or excision of extra skin using brow lift.  Without the photographs it is difficult to assess the situation.  Please attach some photographs from the front and the side view.

Dr. J

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon