3 tooth dental bridge. Bulky and pain. (photos)

The first tooth doesn't look or feel like my own. It feels like it is pushed too high into my gums. The area over the tooth feels painful into the side of my nose. The third tooth is sensitive to the touch. He says he can't adjust he first because the porclein is too close to he zirconia and he can't make it less bulky. What should I do?

The main problem with your bridge as I see it from the photos is it doesn't look like the other side of your mouth, so it appears much more bulky. The only real way to fix it is to make a different one. If you were to do that, make sure that the provisional (temporary) bridge looks and feels the way you want before proceeding with the permanent. The permanent bridge can then be a copy of the provisional bridge.

Bridge bulky and pain

Pain is always sign of something that may need fixing. Sometimes dentists drill too much and causes sensitivity, maybe you needed a root canal before the crown. Hard to determine with just the picture. I recommend having a second option by another dentist to check everything. 

Javier Galvá, DDS, MSc
Dominican Republic Dentist

Bulky bridge

From the photo it appears that the bridge is over contoured.  This could be due to not enough tooth structure is removed, therefore the bridge becomes over contoured.  If the porcelain can not be adjusted the best option is to remake the bridge.

Dr. Maddahi

Kourosh Maddahi, DDS
Beverly Hills Dentist

Bulky bridge

The best answer is to have the bridge remade. If there is enough space the lab can make the zirconia very thin. I suggest that when the new bridge is made I would wear it temporarily cemented for a period of time to make sure you like the final outcome.