My wisdom (or molar) has a large cavity hole in it. What should I do?

i am unsure if it is a wisdom or a simple molar, but the far most back tooth on the upper left of my mouth has had a cavity in it for awhile. up until recently the cavity has turned into a rather sizable hole, allmost taking over half the tooth. there is no pain, but the tooth hole itself is becoming jagged & a tad bit pointy, not so much that it could cut flesh, but it may come to that point soon. will it fall out naturally, or do i have to have it removed. & if so, how much will it cost?

Large Cavity

You might only need a large filling. It's impossible to say how much decay is in that tooth without having a dental exam and an x-ray. That tooth won't just fall out on it's own if you do nothing, it will continue to break down until it's even with your gum and possibly get infected. You don't want a painful, swollen jaw because of this. You need to see a dentist as soon as possible.

Cleveland Dentist