I had my wisdom tooth extracted. Does the site look ok? (Photo)

As previously mentioned I just wanted some advice that the site looks ok ? i had my wisdom tooth extracted yesterday but it is excruciatingly painful radiating to my jaw cheekbone ears and head.

I had my wisdom tooth extracted. Does the site look ok?

Sound like you may be experiencing a condition called "dry socket".  This happens when the blood clot in the socket has partially or completely dissolved or washed out, leaving the socket walls (bone) exposed.  This is quite painful because the nerve endings of the bone are exposed. Get to your dentist ASAP and have him put a sedative dressing and gauze packing into the socket.  This will give you instant relief, but will have to be repeated daily for a few days until you get permanent relief.

Norwalk Dentist