Can silicone migrate into my bloodstream even though it never was injected into a vein or artery? Is this the only way?

I got silicone injections 2 years ago. I know I should of never got it. I was young and dumb, I know there is risk of silicone migrating but can it migrate into my bloodstream later on in life? Or is injecting it in the vein the only way it can reach my blood?

Silicone migration and siliconosis

Traces of silicone have been found remotely despite soft tissue injection in another area. Silicone grades are quite different and can react differently in patients. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
#Realself100 Surgeon