What is the best filler for non-surgical nose jobs?

I had one done with Restylane but I've heard Radiasse lasts longer. Is that true?

HA filler vs non- HA Fillers.

I always use an HA based filler such as Juvederm, Restylane or Belotero purely based upon safety. The nose is highly vascular, and HA based fillers are reversible with an enzyme. Other fillers such as Radiesse are not. I do however like using Radiesse in areas such as the lateral cheeks. As shown in this video. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Filler of Choice for a non-surgical nose job

Dr. Ebrahim’s filler of choice is a hyaluronic acid based filler like Juviderm, Belotero or Emervil because they are reversible should there be any complications.  She does not recommend using Radiesse or Sculptra for the Non-Surgical Nose Job.

Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty

That's a great question! For non-surgical rhinoplasty procedures I prefer Radiesse or Artefill. Radiesse typically lasts a year to a year and a half and Artefill results can last 5 to 10 years.

Jayesh Panchal, MD
Edmond Plastic Surgeon

Best Filler for Non-Surgical 'Nose Job'

I have used both Radiesse and Juvederm. Radiesse requires more accuracy and is less forgiving but gives good support of the tissues. Juvederm is a more 'forgiving' product and can be removed if warranted. It comes down to a combination of surgeon and patient preference.  Best of Luck   Dr Harrell

Best Non Surgical Nose Job Filler

Thank you for your question.  Radiesse does last longer for non-surgical nose jobs. However, a lot of people prefer to get  Juvederm, Voluma, or Restylane  just because it can be dissolved.  It will be you preference on what you prefer. If you have any more questions I suggest you see a Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon for a consultation to best help you decide.  

Edward E. Dickerson, IV, MD
Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

I like fillers such as juvederm, voluma, or restylane for this. Radiesse can also be used but cannot be removed.

Christopher Balgobin, MD
Minneapolis Physician

Filler for 'nose jobs'

Thank you for asking about your filler for your nose.Generally we recommend hyaluronidase fillers for the nose - Radiesse may last longer but it cannot be dissolved. The hyaluronic acid fillers can be dissolved - I usually use Juvederm Ultra Plus. Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty With Fillers Like voluma, restylane, juvederm

I like reversible fillers such as juvederm, voulma, or restylane. Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Best Filler for Non-Surgical "Nose Jobs"

Injecting a filler over the top of the nose can mask irregularities such as s small bump and raise a scooped depression but it is not applicable for all cases. As those of us who have done nose surgery for a while know well there is no perfect permanent implant for noses because they ultimately thin the skin and even go through it. Not all permanents are good permanents; Some are irreversible bad permanents. For this reason I would recommend you say away from Silicone/Bellafil/Artecoll etc and stay with long lasting temporary fillers. Among these Radiesse can't be reversed but lasts up to 18 months or so in many people. If you want the peace of mind of using a long lasting filler that can be dissolved you may want to look at Restylane Lyft. 
Dr. Peter A. Aldea
Memphis, TN

Non-surgical nose jobs

Several options exist to improve indentations or reduce (camouflage) the appearance of bumps, including Restylane, Radiesse, and Silicone.Silicone is the original filler for the nose, which is "permanent". Therefore, it should be used in cases where no other option will be considered in the future.  Restylane lasts approximately 6 months and Radiesse 6-12 months in my experience.drbader

Robert S. Bader, MD
Boca Raton Dermatologic Surgeon