List of things needed for a TT, BL, and BLL?
Doctor Answers 9
What to Bring
What you should bring:
1. Iron, Vitamin C, Complex B., omeprazol, tylenol, advil.
2. Feminine Pads
3. Compression socks
4. Body wipes
5. Face towels
6. Tooth paste,
7. Tooth brush,
8. Mouth wash (preferably the travel size).
10. Summer dresses about 3 or 4
11. One cotton tank
12. Laptop, Ipad or cellphone
13. If you have diabetic bring your Gluco Test. They could be required during the stay at home recovery.
14. Bring constipation pills, usually after surgery is necessary. Also you can buy it here.
15. If you have asthma bring the drugs for nebulization. They could be required during your time at the home recovery.
17. Epi Foam
18. Boppy pillow (BBL)
Extra things you may need:
1. Package of 6 white tees
2. 1 package of 6 cushion ankle socks
3. 1 plush throw
4. Arnica cream
5. 3 bars dial soap
6. Antibacterial hand wipes
7. Wet cleansing towelettes.
9. Tylenol, Advil
10. Rose mosqueta oil
11. Bio oil 2 oz.
12. Adhesive tape
13. Gauze pads
14. Latex gloves (2 box)
15. Travel size toiletries at Walmart comes with toothbrush/paste, shampoo, conditioner, mini comb, deodorant, lotion. You can also bring makeup and hair bands)
16. Adult diapers (if you will has BBL)
18. Female urinal
All inclusive quotes vs hidden costs for surgery
What is included with a plastic surgery quote can be different depending on the surgeon and practice policies. I work to offer quotes that are customized to meet each patient’s needs and goals and are as all-inclusive as possible. These quotes include pre-op and post-op appointments, follow-up care, operating room and anesthesia fees, medications, garments and peri-operative light touch therapy to reduce swelling. Potential costs not covered would include certain labs or tests (such as blood work or mammograms) outside of our office, if they are needed.
Other costs to consider outside of the surgical quote would be a consultation fee for your initial appointment as well as nutritional preparation prior to surgery, such as increased protein intake and vitamin supplements, including a multi-vitamin, B12, Iron, and Vitamin D.
After surgery, you may also opt for scar care treatments, such as gels or appointments with a medical aesthetician, to soften and reduce the appearance of the surgical scars.
Hope this helps.
Nick Slenkovich MD, FACS
Hidden Prices with Surgery
You might also like...
Contingency plan if you are traveling out of the country for surgery
Preparing for a Mommy Makeover Post Op
I suggest to my patients beginning supplements such as bromelain or arnica a week or two before their procedure(s). The purpose of the post-procedure #garment is to provide some gentle #support and to reduce swelling following a #TummyTuck or #Abdominoplasty. If it feels too tight or causes pain, take it off. Patients wear the #elastic garment for several weeks after surgery, as directed by their doctor. Some choose to wear it longer for several months for comfort. However, its best to consult with your board-certified Plastic Surgeon beforehand. She or he will make suggestions according to your procedure and medical records in addition to discussing your pre-op preparations. Also, such may be provided for you with your pre-op material and prescriptions in time for your recovery period. You will learn more about preparing at your pre-op appointment.
Cost of a mommy make-over
- The surgeon doing your surgery should be able to give you a cost for everything involved.
Hope you found this answer helpful. Best wishes
All the best,
List of things needed for a TT, BL, and BBL?
Supplies needed for tummy tuck, breast lift and BBL
Contact your surgeon for the supplies their practice suggests.
Best of luck to you,
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.