Cost of CoolSculp, SculpSure & Vanquish for comparison?

Cost of fat reduction

At Quintessa, we have had several different fat reducing devices over the past several years. They all work to a certain degree, but our experience has shown us that Coolsculpting is the most reliable and most effective way to reduce fat. The cost of fat reduction is completely dependent on your anatomy and your expectations. I'd recommend you see someone that can discuss all your options and come up with a customized treatment plan that works for you. Remember, if you don't get the result you want, even if the treatment is less expensive, it's still not a good value.

Andrew Campbell, M.D.

Quintessa Aesthetic Centers

Milwaukee Facial Plastic Surgeon

Depends on the Results You Want--Coolsculpting, Sculpsure, Vanquish

Rather than price comparisons, which can vary, I would recommend evaluating effectiveness and the goals you're trying to achieve. Coolsculpting and Sculpsure work best in combination with radiofrequency treatments such as Thermage, Vanquish, Venus Legacy, Exilis Ultra with Z wave/Cellutone. VASER Hi Def with ThermiRF, ultrasound and fat grafting are also great options, if you're a candidate. I recommend getting a formal consultation with a body contouring expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Vanquish

This is an interesting question.  A comparison has been done to match the amount of fat loss with these procedures and the cost of obtaining that amount of loss.  Vanquish is the least expensive way for you to have fat removed and Coolsculpting is by far the most expensive (comparing cost per ounce of fat lost.)

Peter J. Jenkin, MD, FAAD, FRCPC
Seattle Dermatologic Surgeon