I did vanquish roughly 10 months ago and I still have two knots on my stomach. Is there any way for me to get rid of them?

Some days I don't notice them then other days they are tender. I would really like to get rid of them in an invasive way.

Post VANQUSH Irregularities, TIGHTNESS -- Try Massage, Exilis Ultra/Cellutone/Z Wave or Venus Legacy

I suggest RF treatment and shock therapy this will really help.  Massage is also useful.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Knots after Vanquish

I would try using a Zimmer Z wave for this. This tends to break them up. It is caused by inflammation of the fat at the time of treatment. There might be some scarring now but the Zimmer might help.

Steven F. Weiner, MD