Is it safe to get a vanquish treatment in my abdomen if I have a IUD (copper t) in my uterus?

NOt to worry

This is a contraindication for performing Vanquish.  Discuss with your provider who can make the final call for you. 

All the best!

Vanquish treatments

The Vanquish treatment is only going down into the subcutaneous tissue. It is not penetrating deep enough to effect anything in the uterus. If you are concerned I would have your doctor call the company to make sure that it is not a contraindication. Good luck. 

Francis Johns, MD
Greensburg Plastic Surgeon

IUD and Vanquish

I believe this is ok to do. The RF shouldn't penetrate that deeply to affect it. The only thing that it potentially could do is heat up, but that is probably only theoretic.

Steven F. Weiner, MD