Can I get a Brazilian Butt Lift w/Extreme Liposculpture and my breast redone, is it safe? (photos)

I'm 30 with one child and I want a BBL w/ xtreme liposculpture and my breast redone I started with a 36A, 450cc, to a 34DD, I wanted to go bigger but my doctor said I was pushing it getting 450cc. . I'm not having anymore kids so I want my "young" body back! Is it possible to get 700cc with the BBL and flat stomach with a tiny waist? I was is so much pain with the BA, that now I want to do it all at once. .

Can I get a Brazilian Butt Lift w/Extreme Liposculpture and my breast redone, is it safe?

I perform breast augmentations and breast augmentation revisions with BBLs every week.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and breast augmentations each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.

Body contouring

We look at models and wonder how God made them and how plastic surgery, and Photoshop made them.
You need to be realistic about what can be done to your body, the body God granted you and what cosmetic surgery can do.
have a consult with plastic surgeon ( Board certified Plastic Surgeon). American Board of Plastic Surgery and discus the realistic expectation that can be achieved.
Samir Shureih MD. FACS.
sshureih@msn.com

Multiple procedure safety

In general it is possible to do multiple procedures at once provided: the patient's overall health is excellent, there is not excessive blood loss planned or excessive fluids shifts anticipated (eg large volume liposuction), and the operating facility and crew is adequately trained and certified. I will say however that 700cc breast implants is considered an excessive size for most patients. Glad to help. 

Ryan Stanton, MD

REVIEWS (903) PICTURES (881) Q&A (216) VIDEOS (156) FORUM (23) GUIDES COST Save Can I get a Brazilian Butt Lift w/Extreme Lipo

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift….

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

We generally try to combine the procedures

I am a big fan of combining the procedures. May as well get it all over with, right? As long as it's safe.

What you're talking about seems reasonable if you're young and healthy.

Extreme body sculpture is still limited to what your inherent body shape is underneath your layers of skin and fat.

Some people have the potential to have amazing results while others don't. I hope you are one of the ones that does have the potential.

If your initial cup size was an A cup, going to 700 may be pushing it a little too far.

Talk to your plastic surgeon.

One of the most important parts of my job is to properly assess patients and differentiate who's going to have amazing results and who isn't.

My motto is under-promise and over-deliver. So far, it has served me well.

Have fun.

Mats Hagstrom, M.D.

P.S. Revision breast augmentation is usually less painful than the first time around.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Multiple procedure safety

A breast augmentation and a BBL can be safely performed together. The type of laser I use is for skin tightening after I've harvested the fat cells for re-injection and the patients have great results. The pain after a breast augmentation can be intense, however if your implants are currently sub muscular and you wish to go bigger I believe you can expect less pain because you already have a pocket created for the new implant. Check out the link below for some before and after pictures. 

Thank you for you question and remember to be realistic with your expectations!