Brow and Eyelid drop after dermal fillers.

I recently had dermal fillers injected in my forehead - above my eyebrows to combat some minor volume loss to help lift the brow. However, my eyebrow ended up dropping, and so did my upper eyelids. No Botox was performed. My surgeon agreed, but told me to reassess in a week to let any swelling subside first. Why would this happen as I would have expected this with Botox and not fillers. It's been 5 days now and no improvement.

Fillers in the forehead

Hi there, fillers in the middle forehead are generally not recommended. Can you post some before and after pictures here so we could take a look. I recommend speaking to your original provider about this and/or a neurologist.

Columbus Physician

Droop from Filler

Dermal fillers in the forehead are a complicated procedure and not readily performed. I would consult a neurologist to ascertain if there is a neurological reason for this droop.  Please keep us posted. Best, Dr. Green