Which filler is the least hydrophilic?

I would like to understand which brand of hyaluronic filler tends to attract the least water/fluid (after initial swelling has subsided)? I don't know if it matters but I am specifically talking about filler placed in and/or around the lips. Thank you!

Which filler is the least hydrophilic?

Hello, and thanks for your question. Restylane is one of the least hydrophilic fillers, which is why I often use it in tear troughs and lips. Hope this opinion is helpful to you. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.  

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Fillers for lips and around the lips

Thank you for the question. For least hydrophilic filler for the lips I would recommend the Restylane and around the lips Belotero or Restylane Silk.