Cheek fillers - yes or no? How many ml? (Photo)

Hi I have had my nasal folds done but still feel like my face is ageing around my mouth cheeks I am only 30 and do not want to look like I have had "work" done was thinking cheek filler for more of a national look and Botox around my eyes?

Fillers

I would agree with that you could have some cheek filler added that would soften the residual nasolabial folds that you are concerened about.

Cheek fillers and Natural look

Based on the photo and your age it appears that you have good cheek bones and nice volume.  You may consider a very small touch up on your right side and still look natural. Let your physician evaluate you with photographs, asses your mid face volume and tear trough area, and guide you the best option.Best of luck. Dr. Shanthala

Cheek augmentation

Hi and thanks for your question . It is difficult to  give you the best answer just with a picture but it seems that you will get benefit from filler in mid face and under the eye . I highly recommend to see an expert physician with enough experience in injections tear through 

Reza Akef, MD
Toronto Physician

Cheek filler

Hi Taylor, I'd love to see a picture in bright lighting and with your eyes open to give you a better answer, but from I can see actually the place to put filler would be a bit under your eyes and a bit in your temples. Putting it in the temple area will give your face a more youthful appearance, just take a look at pictures of celebrities to see how on the side of either of there eye there is fullness, which makes the lower face look less heavy and the cheeks look more contoured. I would suggest around 1ml of filler split between your undereyes and 2-4ml of filler in your temples. The product I most often use for this is Voluma, since it lasts up to 2 years.  We do thousands of filler procedures a year.

Justin Harper, MD
Columbus Physician

Cheek Filler ??

Thanks for the question and photos.  By looking at your photo, it appears that you have adequate cheek bones on the sides but it does appear you may benefit from filler in the cheeks just under your lower eyelids.  There appears to be a hollow in that area.  It is best evaluated in person with your eyes open and with various lighting. Good luck.

Paul E. Goco, MD
Nashville Facial Plastic Surgeon