Syringoma persist after Co2 laser.

I had a Co2 laser done 6 days ago around my orbital area and some scabs have slowly come off.However, I noticed that the skin underneath appears to still be elevated and bumpy like it was before the treatment. Is this normal? Will it flatten off over time? My doctor told me that I require only one treatment to get rid of it. Do I need a second treatment? Thanks in advance.

Syringoma

Co2 laser is a golden standard treatment for  laser skin resurfacing and helps significantly with acne scars , large pores and fine lines , however I doubt that it has any effect on syringoma under the eyes. Anyhow  I would recommend to do follow up with your doctor and share your concern.

Irvine Physician