Lipomatic on the arms; looks worse than before?
Doctor Answers 3
Lipomatic - poor results after a few days
- Lipomatic is an FDA approved liposuction machinie.
- At this point, you are still very swollen.
- It will take at least six months to see the final results.
- But arm skin is thin and typically does not retract much.
- If you had loose skin before, you may have needed an arm lift.
VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting -- ARM SKIN LOOSE
Liposuction and loose skin
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.