Lower mouth lip goes to right when I talk and smile. Can it be fixed? (Photo)
Doctor Answers 2
Possible Lip Fillers?
Dr Dhaval Patel Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Chicago Hoffman Estates Oak Brook
- Hmm, that is a good question, it could be that the muscle on the left (or the nerve going to it) may not have developed
- We can use Botox on the other side to weaken the muscle that pulls the lower lip down to make your smile more symmetric
- Were you diagnosed with a specific problem with your lung and heart situation?
- I do not think lip fillers would get you the look you want
- We can also try a touch of local anesthetic as a quick test to see if Botox would be the answer
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.