What size implants would give me my desired look/is a lift necessary? (Photos)

I'm 22 years old, 5'8 and my weight is usually between 130-140 lbs. however when I drop any more weight I get too lanky up top. I've lost about 40 lbs so my breasts aren't as full/firm as I want them to be. Is it possible to get my desired look of Emily Ratajkowski. What size implant would I need/is a lift necessary? Thanks!

What size implants would give me my desired look/is a lift necessary?

Thank you for your question. . Size and shape of breasts can often play a critical role in a woman’s self-esteem. Fuller and bigger breasts are often associated with reproducibility therefore it is a desired condition. There are different kinds of breast augmentation operation types. Breast augmentation can be performed either with breast implants or autologous fat transfer. There are also different types of breast implants like teardrop or round implants. These implants also can be placed under or above the muscle. As you can imagine there are several different options for breast augmentation. The best way to understand which one is more suitable for you is to get a physical examination by a plastic surgeon.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Breast surgery

Fortunstely you do not require a lift . You need implants only.  I suggest that you familiarize yourself with how implant sizes work by going on various surgeon's websites.  I would caution you a outgoing too large and would probably favor something around 400 Vic's.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Breast implant size/volume

You likely do not need a breast lift but could reach your goal with an implant in the 300cc range. A consultation in person would help confirm this. 

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Breast Implants

The best way to decide what implants are right for you is to be seen and measured. The base diameter of your chest, your height and chest width will determine the size

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Breast implants

Thank you for your question and photos.  I think you would get a nice result with just augmentation (no need for a lift).  For more specifics seek in person consultation with Board Certified Plastic Surgeons who perform a lot of breast surgeries.  Best of luck to you

Milind K. Ambe, MD

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question.  You have very nicely shaped breast currently.  It appears that you would be an excellent candidate for a breast augmentation without a lift.  The size and shape of the implant would depend on your measurements obtained during a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon as well as your desired postop shape.  Based on your "wish" photos, you would likely do best with a smooth, round silicone implant.  To be sure, consult with one or more board certified plastic surgeons to discuss your options.  Hope this helps.  Best wishes!

Desired implants

Hello, I would suggest arranging a proper consultation and bringing your wish pictures.  The surgeon will need to do a proper exam including measurement of breast dimensions, skin tone, tissue thickness etc to determine whether your desired look is achievable.

What size implant

From your photos, you already have nice breasts, and you have a good envelope, so  I feel that you could have a great result with smooth silicone implants, probably around 450 cc.

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your photos. You appear to be a great candidate for a breast augmentation without needing a lift. The implant you would require to achieve a similar look to Emily Ratajkowski would not need to be very large, however the exact "ccs" cannot be determined by photos alone. Your nipple areolar complexes also appear to be at an appropriate level and do not need any additional lift beyond what is achieved through implants alone.  It is best to have an in-office evaluation so that careful measurements can be taken to determine the best size implant for your chest diameter and current breast tissue. Once you have the measurements, they are all put together to determine the right implant from the right manufacturer. Hope this helps!

Johnson C. Lee, MD 

Plastic Surgery

Johnson C. Lee, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Breast Augmentation and Size

Thank you for your photos. They are very helpful. On evaluation of the images we see the right breast is slightly larger than the left and there is a bit more skin in the lower pole of the right breast. I do not believe a lift would be necessary but the asymmetry would persist after the augmentation. As a general rule, breast implants can maintain the asymmetry, minimize it or in some circumstances exaggerate it. 

As far as size is concerned, the measurements of your breast will dictate the size of the implant. Based on the photos you presented, you would like a moderate profile implant. Both issues would require a formal evaluation and discussion prior to your surgery.

Based on your images you should expect a wonderful result.

Good luck and I hope this was helpful.

Robert W. Kessler, MD, FACS
Corona Del Mar Plastic Surgeon