What procedure can help sculpt cheeks and define my jawline better? (Photo)

What procedure can help sculpt cheeks and define my jawline better?

Cheek and Chin Augmentation

One of the best and easiest methods to improve the cheek and chin area is through Juvederm and Juvederm Voluma.  Through these simple injections, you can get a full correction and augmentation to improve the facial structure and rejuvenate the face.  For the best cosmetic results please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with these facial cosmetic injections.

Cheek and Chin Augmentation

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Filler for jaw line improvement

Filler injections are easiest, safest and more predictable treatment option for improving the jaw line.  Implants are another option but more invasive, etc.

Filler for jaw line improvement

Fillers are your friends!

just the other day I used about force her in just a fielders to completely lift the cheek and contour picture of a beautiful woman who did not want to have surgery. These are possible every day results with fillers, if you inject it correctly. 

I love injecting fillers and contouring the cheekbone and the John line because they make such a big difference in reversing the signs of aging, and creating that glamorous look. The key is to really place the fillers in the right tissue planes based on the patient's anatomy. For some patients, it's also important to treat the under eye area to create an even line   From the middle cheek approaching the ER area. The chat line especially as we get older it begins to sag and diminished and bone density. If you were to consult a dentist, they will tell you about the bone loss that happens along the Jolle nine as we age. This is especially true if you've had orthodontics or dental problems in the past. 

Building that Jawline can help diminish the look of a saggy neck, commonly known as the turkey neck, and also diminish the look of prejowling. 

After I had my baby, I did the same thing to my face and it literally took off all the signs of aging as a result of the weight changes!  I think these are so great to do and looks so fabulous after. Good luck to you! 

Tanya Kormeili, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologist

Fillers are your friends!

Tanya Kormeili, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologist

How to sculpt cheeks and jawline?

Thank you for your question. In my opinion, if my patient has a round face and would like a more chiseled look with well defines jawline and accentuation of the cheek area then buccal fat pad removal is good option. It can be done in the office through a very small incision on the inside of the mouth. If you don't have round face, then fillers to both cheeks and jawline will add volume and accentuate these two structures.

I hope this helps. Best wishes! (Dr. Salameh, Plastic Surgeon, Bowling Green, KY)

How to sculpt cheeks and jawline?

Juvederm Voluma® is the current gold standard treatment for enhancing and sculpting the cheeks. Expert injections like Dysport® injections for defining the jawline, although Ulthera® laser may be necessary if you have more extensive jawline sagging.

Manjula Jegasothy, MD
Miami Dermatologist

Manjula Jegasothy, MD
Miami Dermatologist

Sculpted face

A buccal fat pad removal will give you a more chiseled face.  It is done under local anesthesia through a 1cm incision on the inside of your cheek (no external scars).  Some cheek filler near your hairline can accentuate that more sculpted look as well.

Sculpted face

Jawline contouring and Cheek Defining

There are many options for this type of treatment.  For jawline smart lipo/vaser/thermi are great surgical treatments to remove fat and contour/tighten the neck skin.  For non invasive, kybella and venus legacy or thermage work great.  Combination treatments are best, including adding botox/dysport to tighten and relax the platysma muscle that pulls the jaw and neck down.  Cheeks are easily defined with fillers , including fat for long term or voluma/radiesse/bellafill as alternative options.  Please only see an expert !Best, Dr. emer.

Jawline contouring and Cheek Defining

HA fillers such as Juvederm or Perlane will give you a great shape to your cheeks.  Women are very youthful and feminine when they have full, round, 'apple' cheeks...even when not smiling.  Your chin does appear a bit weak in this photo.  I believe a chin implant (or filler) would benefit you.  Having projection to the chin will better balance the lower half of your face.  The chin implant can be placed under local anesthesia (like the dentist) and the recovery is quick. 

Cheek and chin implant candidate

A full set of pictures are required before making any determination about cheek implants or  chin implants.   Cheek implants are placed for patients who have a flat maxilla and desire more augmentation to the cheeks.  Chin implants are inserted when patients have a very weak and recessive chin profile and desire more projection of the chin. For many examples of both procedures, please see the link and the video below

Cheek and chin implant candidate

Facial sculpting

Hello, Although you are smiling in the photo, it is obvious that you already have nice, full cheeks and I am not sure why, at this point, you would want more fullness to your cheeks.

Gail Nield, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist

Facial sculpting

Gail Nield, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist